Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Are you ready for some football?!?!?!

We have enjoyed some milder temps and definitely cooler nights! This time of year is always so welcome! Shawn has been anxiously awaiting this time of year since..well since like May! For him it doesn't have as much to do with cooler weather as it does the start of College Football season! I love football season too!!! Our house is divided..The girls and I are Auburn fans while Shawn and Caden are dedicated to Alabama.

The kids like to wear something football to school on Friday's during the season! A couple of weeks back I found a pair of capris in Bailey's size at the secondhand store for $1.61!!!!! I knew they would be perfect for what I had in mind.


I have also had a few requests for gifts in various colors!! Like this onesie...


And these baby bloomers!!!


And while I prefer orange and blue I think this outfit turned out very cute!


BCD

No comments: