Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tattle-Tale Thursday Third Time's a Charm!

yes, I know, last Thursday sort of flew by me before I even knew it! But in my defense I had several large orders come in all at the same time! Orders for such cute stuff and I can not wait to share.

Just to list a few:

- Baby Gifts
- 2 darling outfits for family portraits
- More cute ruffle pants for Fall, Halloween, & Christmas!

So without further ado (is that how you spell that fancy word?) Let's get with it. Here are the directions and rules! Don't forget to follow other bloggers! Oh yeah, last time we had 4 links....do I hear 5 or 6 this time? I know we can do it if you tell all your bloggie peeps to help me out!!

No comments: