Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Fall Ya'll!!!

I think for most of us down here in the South, we are excitedly anticipating Fall! Don't get me wrong, I love almost everything about summer! Swimming, grilling, camping, swimming, being outside, etc...However, even I am ready for some milder temps! Not to mention all the things I love about fall..camping, campfires, grilling, being outside, no mosquitos, well, you get the idea. I think there is a pattern for us!!! We love to camp no matter the season!

With all that being said I am super excited to get started on some Fall and other seasonal items! Ms. Matti is going to be a hit from September through Halloween in this little number! I absolutely love making these ruffle leg pants! They are so versatile...from casual to dress up!


No comments: