Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Baby Shower Ideas

I am so excited to finally sit down and blog some of the latest things I have been doing! One of my best customers is about to become a G'ma and she is totally excited! Needless to say I have been busy helping her prepare for his arrival!





These 2 little cuties kind of explain themselves! They were a shower gift and from what I hear went over very well!

2 comments:

Felissa Hadas said...

Stopping by to follow and say hello with Marketing Mondays.

Please visit my new blog and say hello
www.twolittlecavaliers.blogspot.com

and my business blog
www.felissahadas.blogspot.com

Kimbo West said...

Just stopping by from marketing mondays...love the monogrammed. I could put my kids names and intials on everything!!!! love it!