Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Terrific Tuesday....needs a list!

It is only Tuesday and already I have some extra cute and fun projects to get completed!

To name a few:

- 4 pair of personalized slippers for a bridal party (how unique and fun is that?)
- One boppy/nursing pillow slipcover (well it is complete, just needs a boppy pillow to fill it up, expect pics soon)
- Several burpcloths for a weekend baby shower
- A St. Patrick's day T shirt with a leprechaun to warn off all those would be pinchers!
- A couple of birthday outfits including one for my BFF's 1 year old baby girl, Matti!!!

So check back soon....I hope to overwhelm you with pics!


No comments: