Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Friday, February 5, 2010

Are you there sanity...It's me Karla!!!

Well, my goal of blogging more often seems to be constantly outrunning me! However, I have recently found some other awesome blogs to stalk and I feel the motivation bubbling up in me to get a move on! I am still busy embroidering and sewing and have some cute things coming up that I really need to show you! Valentine's, St. Patty's Day, and Easter all make for great projects!!!

Bailey is knee deep into her Irish Dance Classes and while it has added a whole new dimension to our busy lives, I have to admit that I am really enjoying it. Watching her learn the new steps and practice so hard makes me proud. They will have a workshop this weekend and have the chance to take lessons from Karl Drake (he is pretty famous in the Irish Dance world). Then Saturday night is their first performance!!! Fun FUn FUn!!


OK back to the subject of blogging:
One of my current fav's is "Today's Creative Blog". Kim is an awesome lady that highlights another blog or website "almost" everyday of the week. I just can not wait each day to see what she has posted. And through her blog I have found several others to stalk....too bad I do not get paid for stalking! Hmmmm

Anyway, Kim has a Friday Giveaway every week and I am sure hoping to win!



Have a great Friday and an awesome weekend!

Love & Stitches,
Karla

No comments: