Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Monday, April 27, 2009

Applique Birthday Shirts

Well, this weekend proved to be a busy one at my house! First of all my wonderful husband worked his tail off laying sod in our backyard! It is going to be sooo awesome when it settles in and the kids can run and play!

I was the official fetcher, retriever, go getter, and do whatever-er! But in between that I worked in the house trying to get caught up on some sewing!

The kids had a birthday party to go to yesterday for a 2 year old at daycare. Hannah also has a little sister, Lily, that will turn 1 in about a week. Kaelyn is their cousin and she was born just days after Lily!!!! I just love all 3 of these little girls and it is fun when I get a chance to make something for them. Lily & Kaelyn will share a party soon. I could not resist making them all match so sweet!

No comments: