Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Paisley Baby

This set is so adorable! Who doesn't love paisleys? What I love about this line of baby items is that we can get a whole kaboodle of coordinating gifts. Burps, Bibs, washcloths, blankies, hooded towels, and more! (Even Diaper Bags to match)







Each burp set comes with 4 coordinating burps! They are so much fun to personalize!




This blankie is the cutest idea I have seen in a long time! It has a growth chart right in the middle! So the new Mommy can measure her baby in style!!! There are no more babies at my house so 'Baby Alive' posed for the pictures!




You can see some of the other coordinating items like bibs on the website.

I am still working on getting all of the pictures and patterns posted. So if you need something you do not see email me: karla@dezignsbykarla.com

Love & Stitches,
Karla
www.dezignsbykarla.com

No comments: