Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Spring Fever Sale

I have a major case of Spring Fever and I decided to have a sale so everyone can celebrate the upcoming Spring!!!!

So visit the website using this link and you will receive 10% off everything in the store.

http://dezignsbykarla.com?code=spring09


Please remember that I love custom orders and projects. So if there is something you need that you do not see on the website just email me anytime! karla@dezignsbykarla.com

I am working hard trying to add more items to the site each day. I have a ton of matching items for the Baby Boutique...if you see something you want or think you want and it is not there just holler at me!!!!


Here are a few samples of some of the things I am offering!!!





No comments: