Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Sneak Peak for Kim

We are having a baby shower for Kim..my best girl from wayyyy back! Kim is having her 2nd child and it is going to be a girl! Brody had all kinds of cute boyish personalized stuff when he was little but I was not doing it at that time (booowhoo). So now that we are waiting for Mattison Taylor I have all kinds of things I want to make her. Kim has been begging for a peak and this is all she is getting until Saturday!


This burp is part of a 4 piece collection that you can see on my website by clicking here You can get them for yourself or to give as gifts. I also offer direct shipping for those friends and family members that are out of town!

No comments: