Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Debit Card Holders (with keychain)

I am soo excited about these debit/credit card holders! I have gotten comments on them everywhere I go. I have been using one for about 2 weeks now and I LOVE it. Have mine attached to my keys so wherever I go everything is with me!

Christy
did some great pics and I am having a hard time choosing between all of them!!! I hope to get some more time soon to add more things to the website! But if you want to talk about your own personalized debit holder OR checkbook cover just email me at karla@dezignsbykarla.com




No comments: