Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Old Jeans and a Plain white shirt

On the way home from work today I got the bright idea that Bailey needed something to wear to school tomorrow to celebrate the start of football season! Many of you may know that we live near "War Eagle" country!!! For most of the past several years the kids have at least had a t shirt or something to wear on Fridays to "show some spirit". Well this year Bailey outgrew all the ones she had!!! Sprouting up like a bean and she has some long legs too!

Anyway, a quick trip to Target for a plain white Tee...run by the fabric store for some supplies (needed to go there anyway..wink) and back home!!! My original plan only included the t shirt. But as time progressed this evening I decided that Bailey needed something more. So, one old pair of blue jeans with a hole in the knee later and this is what you get!! It is pretty darn cute if I do say so myself!!!!

The funnest part is that Bailey had no idea I was working on something for her and I snuck in her room and laid it out on the bed!!! I will post some pics of her wearing it this weekend!!!




No comments: