Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Show me some sparkle!!

Check out this ultra cute bandana shirt, hankie shirt, haven't figured out what to call them yet! A young lady in Bailey's class had a birthday party last Saturday and Bailey wanted me to make her something cute! So I put this together Saturday morning! It turned out to be very very cute and Danielle loved it! I do not have these posted on the website yet but I hope to get caught up with that soon. In the meantime, feel free to email me if you want to talk about getting one for your sweet little girl.

No comments: