Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fun Projects...Busy Weekend

I have had a fun productive weekend! The weather was nice after the rain stopped Saturday morning and the kids went out to play! I stayed near my machines creating all weekend! This is just a sample of what I finished up! I forgot to take pics of one set of burps before I packed them up and then another set went out the door as soon as I finished them! There are koozies going on the embroidery machine right now! But I had to take some time to post these pics!!!

These were a lot of fun to make!


I had to show off a close up of this adorable little monkey! He/She is sooo precious ....a bow could be added to "her" head to girl her up a bit!!! Also, as you can see all DBK gifts come packed and ready to give! This helps when you need to order something and have it shipped direct to the recipient!


One of the newest things I have been doing is pillowcases! There are so many creative possibilities. These are 2 seperate birthdays gifts!

No comments: