Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Finally got up the nerve....

To post some flyers around town! I have wanted to do this for awhile but have felt nervous about it! I know that sounds crazy..I want to grow my business but I think I was intimidated by what it might mean!

So today I did it. I posted two of these flyers at the place where Bailey takes tumbling! Such a great place too! There are lots of folks in and out and a lot of young ladies that cheer for different middle and high schools in the area! Perfect audience!


No comments: