Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fab-U-Lous Flops

There have been great reviews and lots of questions about the new flip flops! I already have 4 more pair to make so you better get yours soon! I thought I would post some more pics of possible styles! I have not gotten a chance to post on the website yet but you can email me at info@dezignsbykarla.com if you want to talk about getting your "Fab-U-Lous Flops"

These are all great for cheerleaders who want to show their spirit or college ladies who love their school colors!!!







No comments: