Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What's going on around here!

So who says that every blog post has to have a picture? Not this time. But I have a ton of stuff coming up so it will not be long and there will be more cute pictures to browse through.

We are past the mad dash of Fall Soccer Season. This year the team was made up of 1st & 2nd grade girls and they had the best time! This week is of course the death of all good dental habits...Halloween! Our town has decided that between High School Football and College Football we will trick or treat on Thursday night. I understand the rationale..but it kind of feels weird!!!

Oh and if I go missing in the near future I may have run away to the beach! I agreed to a birthday sleepover on Saturday night! Bailey is super excited! Shawn and Caden plan to vacate the premises when dark arrives! The good thing about that is they will take the doggies with them and that will be 2 less "animals" for me to keep up with!

Check back soon for some new project pictures and party pics from the sleepover...IF I survive!!!

No comments: