Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Monday, May 4, 2009

Spa Wraps and Burp Cloths

Well we survived through another Santuck weekend! It is a lot of work to prepare and then go work but for some reason it really is a lot of fun!

We had a lot of success with the spa bath wraps and matching towels! I have not had a chance to list these on the website yet. Feel free to email me if you are interested in ordering some... karla@dezignsbykarla.com



Have not posted any of the cute burps in awhile.


I love this new applique font! I can also see this on the front of a t shirt!


Love & Stitches,
Karla

1 comment:

Kara said...

Super Cute!! Love teh idea of matching ones!

Came over from NFF!