Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Monogrammed Spa Slippers

More great gift ideas! You may think it is "only August" but the gift giving season will be here before you know it! I have these extra comfy monogrammable slippers in several colors including, black, white, hot pink, lime green, navy blue and purple! Check out the website to order or email me at karla@dezignsbykarla.com

Oh and a big thanks goes to Christy with Castellani Photos. We met Christy and her husband through their son Drew who is in class with Bailey. Christy is another "small business chic" working to grow her photography business. She is graciously working on some product photos for me and I am very excited!!! You can check out more of her work on her website HERE.

No comments: