Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Wild Babies!!!

Wild Baby Onesies are here! I am sooo excited about these I could bust! There are several different prints that are currently in production and I plan to carry! Zebra, Cow, Leopard, and Camo!!! There is also a Cow print onesie with a little skirt attached! How cute would these be on your "Wild Baby"???

As you can see Zoey will be the first to sport one! The bow sitting on top of the red ribbon is actually a hair clip! Talk about completing an outfit!!!!!!!

No comments: