Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Some things from this weekend

Wanted to post some things I have done recently!

I just love how this little watermelon shirt turned out! Will be so cute at summer cookouts!


Here are some items I completed for The Twisted Daisy. Dana runs the cutest little shop in downtown West Point and she and I are working together to create some things for her to carry! I am very excited to be working with Dana!


I love baby bloomers! These are one of the easiest gifts to get for new babies but they always get the biggest "ooohs and aahhs". I did a few pair this weekend for the Twisted Daisy and I also have some inventory coming in so I can do more for my customers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest!! and you want to talk about hard to find!! Love them! Tambra Blackmon