Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Pillow for Bailey

A couple of weeks before Christmas I was in the fabric store and Bailey was rummaging through the scrap bin. As usual she "just had to have" something! When she found this particularly soft bundle of fabric quite a bit of begging ensued! I told her no and she went off to look at some other things. While she was away I had the clerk put the fabric in my bag and ring it up with great intentions of making something for her before Christmas. Well, here we are....2008..but I am pleased with how it turned out and Bailey was thrilled. She always oohhs and ahhhs over most of my creations but she especially loves the soft snuggly stuff and seems to really like things with the trendy pinks and browns! The fabric is almost like a faux suede and I paid $3.00 for it!!!! What a bargain!

No comments: