Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Custom Made Purse

More purses!! I just can not get enough! I am having so much fun creating new shapes.

This bucket purse is about 10 inches wide at the bottom and roughly 7 or 8 inches at top with a curved opening. The handle is about 15 inches from side to side.
I bought this fabric a few months ago for no other reason than it is just cute cute cute! When I told Kim about the fabric I was using she "just had to have this one". Wonder how long it will be before she sees it?!?!?!

Oh yeah...I couldn't resist making a matching key ring!!!

There are pockets on the inside and a sturdy bottom panel.



This is another one that will go on the website....All custom purses are made to order and are one of a kind.

No comments: