Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My first ad!!!

I am having so much trying to find new ways to grow my business!! But of course I have be careful not to spend too much $$.

My first ad started on Saturday on a local website called www.auburnopelikaparent.com. The lady that created and maintains the website is working hard to provide the local family community with activities, events, and local family related news from around town! To help support the website she is offering advertising spots for local business. The website was featured in a newspaper article a few weeks ago so there was a good amount of exposure!!!

The ad is a live link directly to my website! I can not wait to see what kind of response we get!!!

No comments: