Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Latest Edition...Stroller Bags!

I heard that Avery needed a new bag...so I created this one! Mom wanted something not as bulky as the regular diapers bags so that it can go into the bottom space of a stroller. Shawn and I used to like the bags with longer handles so that we could put them over both handles on a stroller and then have quick acces to the contents. Also, Rae has been known to carry things "messenger" style a lot so the handle on this bag can work that way!!!

With the clean, retro color scheme Avery should be able to continue using it as she get bigger!!

You can check out some of the cute Duck..uh um..I mean Avery on her blog here.

Look for this bag and others on the website soon!!! I have some great purses coming soon that are sure to help with your holiday shopping!!!



1 comment:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Such a cute bag for such a cute baby! THANKS!