Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Monday, August 13, 2007

How to stay cool on the weekend....sew!!!!

I stayed in out of the heat all weekend and had a lot of fun finishing up several projects!!! These burps turned out really cute so I thought I would share them with everyone!!!


As you can see the burpcloths are meant to coordinate with this ohhh so soft blankie!

Every little Princess needs her very own bag to showcase her name! How sweet is this?

I have had a lot of interest in the "lovies" since I posted the first one last week. I wanted to show how cute this one is in "girl" colors as well. There are many, many colors of fabric available to match almost any decor or theme to make that perfect one of a kind gift!! And of course ribbon colors can be changed to coordinate perfectly!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the new stuff!!

Anonymous said...

I love all the new stuff!!