Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I am moving!!!

Some of you may already know that I was the recipient of a fabulous prize via a Facebook giveaway from Wacky Jacqui's Blog Design....a total blog makeover! I was so excited that night that I could not sleep! I decided to go with a totally new blog (i know, i know kind of weird, but hey!) So here we are just a little time later! My new blog is up and running and I would like to ask my followers to scoot over and join me there! I hope you will like the fresh new look and if you need a blog makeover reach out to Jacqui!! I love everything about the new look and she did a fabulous job taking my crazy ideas and making them in to exactly what I pictured!!!

I hope to start transferring a lot of the old pics to the new blog slowly but surely!

The new blog address is

www.lovelifeandstitches.blogspot.com

No comments: