Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tattle-Tale Thursday!!! Link Party

OK, So I have had so much fun joining Link Parties all over the bloggie world! I thought I would try it out myself! I love the idea of giving other bloggers a chance to link up and get lots of exposure while have lots of fun!

Please be patient with me....This is my first attempt and I am not even sure if I have done this right!!!!

Don't forget to grab my button and post it on your site!















New Friend Fridays

No comments: