Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Monday, March 8, 2010

Twice in one day! Wow.....

OK so I know there are times when I go weeks without blogging and here I am giving it a go twice in one day! This fun outfit is for Matti...you might remember her birthday outfit from a few posts back. I just finished up the shirt and I knew Kim would die if she had to wait until tomorrow..so here we are!

Matti just turned one and she has been working on her walking and stability skills. Good thing...cause these ruffles require sass! But Matti (uh-um Kim) likes all things big, frilly, and full of spunk!



Oh and I could not wait to get home from work today..I knew these little treasures would be waiting on my doorstep! I love Micheal Miller fabrics!!! So many choices..I ordered these last week but I already have plans for more to come! Can not wait to see what I get to dream up for someone with these. Bailey likes the grey with flowers so I will soon be working on some cuffed capris for her to ring in Spring!


You know how to reach me.... karla@dezignsbykarla.com


Photobucket


1 comment:

Grace @ Ruby Moon Designs said...

Sweet little outfit! I just have a boy...and another on the way...so it's fun to see frilly girly stuff!

Blessings, Grace