Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Nursing Pillow Slipcovers Rock

Go Karla, Go Karla...This was a very exciting project for a very excited customer! I can not wait to make more nursing/boppy pillow slipcovers! There are about a gazillion options and ideas floating around in my head!

Anyway, take a look and leave a comment. I would love to hear anyone and everyone's opinion!

P.S. I am super proud of myself because this little number has a zipper in the back(my first ever)...zipper = easy on, easy off to throw in the wash after cute little baby deposits unknown amounts of strange liquids!
(Warning objects on blog may not appear on website. But if you are interested just email me karla@dezignsbykarla.com)




The Trendy Treehouse

2 comments:

Tara said...

That is just too cute. I love the colors. Thanks for linking up at Trendy Treehouse.

extreme personal measures said...

This slipcover is great. I saw a few other things I want to check out, so I am following you so I can come back.
Stopping by from Trendy Treehouse to say Hi!
Please stop by!
http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com