Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Monday, June 23, 2008

Travel Mugs..back in stock!!!

Gotta love these personalized travel mugs!!! I know for a fact that these are selling in boutiques around town for $28 and UP!!! Take a look at what I completed this weekend and I gaurantee you will have to have one for a gift or yourself! I am working on having my website totally revamped so I am not posting any new products right now. However, you can email me anytime at karla@dezignsbykarla.com and we can get started on your personalized travel mug. Available with 1 - 3 initials ($18.00+ s & h) or full name ($20.00+ s & h).




Shown here are a few of the prints and color combos available. As always I am open to creating something just for you...so feel free to email me your special request of colors etc.







No comments: