Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Towels, Towels, and more towels

I have been a busy little bee this weekend! You can tell that graduation and summer time are here!!! I finished 9 terry bath wraps, 2 personalized beach towels, 6 koozies, and 1 pair of adorable flip flops! Whew....It was fun..the terry bath wraps are very popular for graduating seniors and just about anyone that might use them out of the shower OR at the beach as a swim suit cover up! I think I am going to make myself one.....it will call for some wild animal stripes for sure!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely LOVE my Fab-U-Lous Flops!!!!
They are toooo cute!!!
Brandy