Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Monday, April 21, 2008

More Saddlewood Baby Gift Sets

A few weeks ago I proudly announced a new addition to my product line and it is totally Made in the USA! The Saddlewood Baby line DBK is so cute and trendy. The items are not just for baby. You can see a whole list of available products by visiting my website!


This pattern is called Aqua and Brown Retro Dots!!! SOOO cute for boy or girl!

Pieces can be ordered as seperates or a complete gift set!!!!

The Meadow set is so cute and springy! Makes me want to go plant some flowers myself!!! However, these flowers are still quit "retro" feeling!!! Tote is available also!

No comments: