Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Monday, March 17, 2008

Kiss Me...I'm Cute!

This cutie is Catherine and it is safe to say that she and her Mom are my biggest fans!!! There was no pinching Cat today as she sported her St. Patty's day dress!!! What a cutie!!!

Psstt......the dress is fully reversible and has a spring theme on the other side! Cat will be able to wear this all Spring and well into the Summer!!!

I am having a lot of fun with these and have 100's of ideas floating around! Basically any 2 ideas that you want to put together will make an adorable dress for your little one!!! You can see the other side on my website! www.dezignsbykarla.com

No comments: