Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Bandana what?!?!?

Dress! A bandana dress!! I am pleased as punch with how this little number turned out! Made out of bandanas, this dress or top for older girls is summer perfection!!! I have my niece Zoey in mind for this one and I know it is going to be HUGE on her...but oh well! Aunt Karla could not resist!

Bailey tried it on to see how it fits as a shirt with blue jeans and OMG...it is the cutest thing EVER!!!! I can see Bailey sporting these all summer and especially for the summer holidays!!! I think I will monogram the next one!

I do not have these posted on the website yet..but believe me I would LOVE to make some more!! So feel free to email me at info@dezignsbykarla.com


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery Bug would look very cute in one too!

Anonymous said...

i love it! too cute! i need one for matts niece!