Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A fresh new look!

You might notice a new look to the blog as well as the website! I am sooo excited about the new graphics! I stumbled upon Mandi's blog and the free graphics that she offers by accident! What a great accident. Mandie's blog is full of some cute freebie's and she enjoys working on special requests also.

Please be patient as I try to work on the layout of the website in my "spare" time. In our house spare time is well...spare! We both work full time outside of the home. Then between Bailey taking tumbling 2 nights a week, me trying to go to aerobics 2 nights a week, and keeping up with orders ...well there are not many more nights in the week left!!!! Thankfully, I have Shawn as my support and he is always picking up the slack around the house and with the kids and doggies! I would not be able to work on the website or create cute things at all if it were not for him! Believe me, I am not complaining! This is what I hoped for when I ventured into starting a business! I get tired sometimes but then I can look at the project I have just completed and feel very satisfied!!

Check back often for the next update...I have a cute project almost wrapped up that I think everyone will want to see!!! (hint..it is full of 4 leaf clovers and inchworms?!?!?!?!)

No comments: