Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Bath Wrap or Bathing Suit Cover up?!?!?

Bailey had a swimming party to attend this past weekend (yes it was an indoor swimming pool!!!) Anyway, the Mom had mentioned a while back that she wanted to see about getting a personalized beach towel made up for the little girl so I thought this was a great opportunity to give her a great gift!!! I know it is just getting into "freezing" here but you know in January all the stores will start hanging up the bathing suits!!!!

I have several of these wraps on hand and as soon as I get more colors in stock I will be posting them on the website!! I think a personalized bath wrap would make great HS graduation gifts or summer birthday presents!





No comments: