Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Friday, October 19, 2007

Who doesn't love purses!

OK..so I have to hope that Kim is too busy with last minute wedding things to look at my blog before I get this to her tomorrow night. Some of you may know that Kim and Matt are getting married tomorrow night. I decided weeks ago that I wanted to make her a personalized gift with her new initials. (plus I have been dieing to try out this new pattern and it proved as easy as I had hoped).

Look for more of these in the future! I plan to have a purse section on the website! (which is nearly finished....we hope to be completed by Monday)



No comments: