Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Busy Busy!

This cute tushie is for a friend's son. They are big Auburn fans (smart people).


Bailey has started soccer (and tumbling and cheerleading..whew). Anyway, Bailey is on the Rapids and their uniforms are bright green with black trim. I could not find the right color green ribbon on short notice so this works. I got lots of compliments and gave out my card to some other over-worked Mom's!!!

Here are some more cute koozie's I have made. These were not made for anyone specifically. I made them to take pics of for the website! So, if you know anyone that could use these just let me know!!! I love some of these cute new fonts that I have found. I can not wait to put them to use.

These koozie's are new to my collection. They hold 20 oz water bottles!!! How great for sports teams and such?!?!?

And of course the longneck koozie!!!

No comments: