Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Friday, July 6, 2007

Zoey Alyse has arrived!!!

I know you all remember the cute basket that I put together for my niece, Zoey?!?! Well she has made her appearence to the world (I missed it, cause she decided to come while I was on vacation) But I am on my way out the door bright and early tomorrow for some Zoey lovin!!!

Anyway, you can see some of her first glamour shots at www.charityplasse.com. View in full screen and go to the link for clients...type in Zoey and sit back for some big hair fun!!!!

No comments: