Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Friday, July 27, 2007

More Gift Ideas for Koozie's

My cousin owns a hair & tanning salon in Mobile! I thought this would be a good idea as a gift for her 37th birthday that fell on 07/07/07. And a good example of some other ways these cute things can be used!!


Of course, I can not pass up the chance to make something for Zoey!! Well sort of! But what a cute gift idea for the new Mom and Dad!! They often get left out once the bundle of joy arrives.


And we should never forget the grandparents in our lives


Oh yeah, and I made one for myself!!!! (I made one for Bailey too but I can not find it. I think she may have taken it to bed with her for safe keeping!!!)
How stinkin cute is that ribbon????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too cute... i didn't know you had it in you!