Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Friday, June 29, 2007

Doodlebug Gift Packs

These gift packs will make the perfect shower gift or bring with you to visit the newbie in the hospital!!! I have thousands of designs and fonts to choose from. So if you have a theme let me know or I can create for you!!

3 burpcloths come wrapped up with a bow and Doodlebug gift tag that reads: "Made for you with Love and Stitches by Doodlebug Designs".

And...if the new little bundle of joy is an out of towner I am always willing to sign the card and ship directly for you.




No comments: