Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I did it!!!



OK...I did it!!! I actually made a purse!!! I owe it all to my sewing buddy Ms. Lewter. She has taken on the task of teaching me everything she knows about sewing!

I made my first purse last night, with Ms. Lewter's wonderful instruction, and have been watching the clock all day to get home and have another go at it! This is my first official, made from scratch, no assistance sewing project. Bailey has not seen it yet..I can not wait to see her reaction. She is so into my new adventure.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Karla,
I'm so proud of you... I told you you could do it! It looks GREAT!!! Congrats... now you have SEWING FEVER! Beverly

Anonymous said...

I am very impressed!!!!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

cute! that is my FAVORITE font.