Thanks for looking! We specialize in customized gift items for the entire family! From boutique burpcloths to personalized koozies to luxurious spa slippers! I enjoy sharing some of my projects with all of our friends and family. Please feel free to browse our website at http://www.dezignsbykarla.com/

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Wedding Gifts!

If you know my husband you know he is a "manly man". So it is really funny and sweet that he has been my best advertisement for what is typically known as such a "girlie" thing!!! The folks in his office are throwing a mini bridal shower for a young lady today and this was Shawn's idea for a gift. (He somehow always manages to get invited to these things and hangs out with the ladies!!! I know, it's the eyes!) Anyway, I will be going through my own linen closet soon to see what I can do for our bed. These are just too pretty! And make a wonderful wedding gift for the new couple!

No comments: